Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Winner Wednesday~Before We Split for the Summer



Hello!
I'm so excited to be linking up for Winner Wednesday!  Thanks so much to my friends Sara from SaraJCreations and Jennifer from A Dab of Glue Will Do for hosting this fun linky!  I hope you've been finding some great products to enter to win for your classroom along the way.

I'm so excited to be offering my newest product as a giveaway that you can enter to win...


For my last four years as a second grade teacher I celebrated the end of the school year with a banana split theme.  I called it a "Before We Split for the Summer" party.  Well... I got to thinking "Why not make it more of a unit instead of just a party?"  So I did.  :)

This unit's resources are in both color and black and white.  Included are:

*How to host a banana split party
*Letters to send home for hosting a banana split party
*How to make a banana split writing resources (plans, writing paper, illustration paper)
*Fun activities centered around the banana split theme (word search, word unscramble, abc order, etc...)
*"Time to Split" (a math game for practicing time to the hour, half hour, and quarter hour)
*A banana split glyph activity
*Banana split BINGO game

So lots of fun to be had as you end your year with your students!

Take a peek at some pictures of the products in action.  Enter to win below and good luck!


Here's a look at a completed glyph


Here's a peek at the math game: Time to SPLIT!


Here's a peek at a completed illustration page of the writing unit: How to Make a Banana Split



Good luck!





a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. What a fun product! I really like the glyph. Thanks for linking up with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute activity and fun way to end the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Perfect for the end of the year to keep it educational yet fun!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete