Saturday, April 23, 2016

Five for Friday...well Saturday!






Hello!

How great it feels to be blogging again!  What better place than with my favorite linky Five for Friday!  Thanks to Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for hosting.  Here's what I've been up to lately...



 Last week was my daughter's spring break.  We headed to the Spring Fair on Saturday where the kids and their dad enjoyed their first monster truck ride.  I didn't join since I had tweaked my back the day before and didn't want to make anything worse.  They LOVED it!




Sunday we headed up north to catch the end of the tulips at the tulip festival.  The kids hung in there for a little while but by the end were less than impressed.




 Thursday I took my son Levi to the zoo.  It was our first trip to the zoo since returning home.
 All I can say is... how can I learn to nap like that??



 Watching for the penguins...


 There's one!



I finished making my Springtime SPLAT! math games and got them bundled this past week.  I've really been working on math facts and money with my daughter.  She LOVES SPLAT!  Have your kiddos tried it?  I have a free version in my store here.  You can grab the Spring bundle here.

My tribe ~The Primary Punchbowl ~ is having an instagram giveaway to celebrate one year as a tribe.  Click the pic to head over to instagram and enter to win a $100 Target gift card.

Along with the insta-hop we have put 7 items in our store on sale for 20% off now through the 25th of April.  Just click the picture to head over to TpT and search #seventhinningstretch to find some great resources on sale!



I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like your kids enjoyed their week...even if they weren't impressed by the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "see" you again, Joya. I was at out by the tulips two weeks ago! Gorgeous spring in Seattle :) And Hey! I'm having a giveaway. Get signed up! See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete