Thursday, October 8, 2015

Stitch Fix #5... Some great Fall peices!

Hello Friends!

Well this post is way overdue!  Stitch Fix #5 arrived awhile ago.  I have managed to keep the same stylist and I have to say I'm really happy with my fixes overall.  My stylist listens to my feedback and is really responsive about sending any requests.  Since we are moving back home to Seattle this winter my fixes have been all about increasing my fall and winter wardrobe.  Warning... my photographer is my 8 year old daughter.  Take a peek...

 Here I am wearing the off-white Madison and Lola Twila Jacket with black Kut from the Kloth Brinley straight leg corduroy pants.  It's still 95 degrees here so I had to go with sandals for my feet.  :)


 This is a close-up of the the Twila jacket.  The sleeves and back are a sweater material.  The front is a faux suede.  It's lined under the faux suede with sherpa fleece.  So cozy!  I liked this but didn't love it.  Because I opted to send back the RD Style Wakefield Crossover Sweater pictured below it made sense cost-wise to send this back too.


 Aren't the zippers adorable??  I LOVE this detail.  These pants are so comfortable.  They are a new fall and winter wardrobe staple.


 I've been in love with this Loveappella Evie Drawstring Sweatshirt since I saw it on Pinterest.  My stylist saw it on my board and included it in my fix.  Easy to wear as a light layer with a tank top underneath or make it warmer by adding a long sleeve top underneath.  I love the pouch for my hands in front!


 I debated this RD Style Wakefield Crossover Sweater for so long.  I LOVE the idea of it.  I LOVE the feel of it.  I just didn't love the fit for some reason.  I kept my fix a little longer and even asked if they had it in a smaller size thinking that might help.  No luck on the smaller size.  Ultimately I decided that I didn't love the way it looks on me and the right thing to do was to send it back.  If I don't love it I won't wear it.


 I kept this Market and Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman top.  I like the blue color with the black stripes.  It's 3/4 sleeve so it's a great Fall or warmer winter day top.  I could even throw a warm cardigan sweater and scarf over it.  This was a keeper.

So I ended up keeping three of five of my pieces.  Overall a really good fix!  What do you think of my Fix?  Do you Stitch Fix?  What pieces have you received lately that you love?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment