Friday, September 18, 2015

Five for Friday... and some Fall Freebies


Happy Friday!
  The school year is in full-swing around here and the days are flying by.  How about you?  With both my kiddos in school this year for the first time I figured I would have more time on my hands, which I do.  The problem?  I'm finding more and more things to do during this time that I can't possibly get it all done.  Sound familiar??  The struggle is real...  Thanks to Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for hosting this fabulous linky every Friday.  Click the picture below to join in on the fun!
















fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]Here's 5 random things from my week...

Divider 1 
Today is my wedding anniversary.  My husband and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage.  We were looking back at some photos last night and couldn't believe how young we looked...



Divider 2 
I feel like we've been celebrating our anniversary for the past couple of days already.  My husband had Wednesday and Thursday off.  Wednesday we went for 2 long walks on the beach in the morning and then went out to lunch at our favorite place, Chives.  Yesterday we went out to breakfast at a restaurant we love that's right on the beach.  I always get the cinnamon coconut crusted french toast.  Yum!  Tonight?  We have friends watching our kids so we can try an italian restaurant on the water.  I'm looking forward to some lasagna...



Divider 3 
My Stitch Fix arrived this week.  It has fabulous fall/winter clothes.  Here's a sneak peek of a sweater I received.  A full blog post will be posted this weekend.  Just need to get my husband to take the pictures.  :)



Divider 4 

How about some Fall Freebies?  It seems some teachers are making the switch and are starting to use some Fall themed resources.  This is a forever freebie in my store.  Grab it by clicking on the picture.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Short-Vowels-1459811

Divider 5 
Here are some fun freebies from some of my Fall resources.  I've included resources for grades K-2.  Click the picture to grab them.  Enjoy! 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__l5jy3YcrzU2pIY0k2VWNEdHM/view?usp=sharing





2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! It looks like it has been a beautiful celebration.
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing view for an anniversary celebration! I'm heading over to your link to check out your fall freebies :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete