Tuesday, July 28, 2015

TpTVegas2015... So Much Fun!! ~ Part 2

Hello Friends!
Well I meant to get around to this post last week.  Didn't happen.  So life goes.  There was so much going on at the conference that I couldn't fit it all into one blog post.  So after a very long break between... here's part 2!

I left off with part one with frozen hot chocolates from Serendipity Thursday night.  You can read (sorry, I wish you could taste too) all about that here.

Friday morning was the "official" start to the TpT Conference.  Rachel Lynette gave the keynote speech.  She was fabulous.  What a great story of hard work and perseverance!  Paul and Adam spoke too.  There are some exciting things coming down the pike for TpT.  Some big app improvements to name one thing.  It's going to be a great Fall!  TpT has been hiring like crazy and a couple of people were there at the conference for their first day of work.  Can you imagine that for your first day?

My first session was Fix Your Brand.  This was hosted by Mary Montero from Teaching With a Mountain View, Blair Turner  and Ariane Huddleston from The Science Penguin.  It was a very fun and engaging session.  It was heartening to hear about their learning process and see how they learned as they grew, as we all are.
 


My next session was Advanced Pinterest with Mel D from Seusstastic.  Poor Mel was suffering from a double ear infection but still managed to present an awesome session.


After lunch I headed off to TpT App Hacks with Tabitha Carro from Flapjack Educational Resources. I learned about so many great apps out there to help us work smarter, not harder.


My final session of the day was Unlock the Code: Secrets of Seller Success with Chris Kesler.  What a great session! 

    
And finally my overall take-aways from the entire conference...

Another great conference in Vegas!  I can't wait for next year!  Who's going to TpTVegas2016 with me??

2 comments:

  1. Love it Joya! THANK YOU so much for all of the great tips! I'm definitely putting these in my handy dandy notebook! Glad you had so much fun!

    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found them helpful Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by friend!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete