Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece


Hello Friends!
I have been learning so much from participating in this TpT Seller Challenge!  Thanks so much to Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate,  Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Sparkling in Second for hosting this challenge and helping us all grow as sellers.  This week's challenge was to make a masterpiece.  Since I was on a shorter time schedule (due to traveling to Vegas) and having had company since the end of June I decided to make an apples version of my very popular 2 Digit Place Value Snowball SPLAT.  This sold very well last winter and making other versions has been on my to-do list for awhile.  So without further ado… my masterpiece!
place value, apples, games, math, math stations

SPLAT! is played very similarly to Slap Jack.  Remember being bored and grabbing a deck of cards and playing slap jack?  This version of Apple SPLAT! is all about two digit place value.  There are 18 cards of two digit numerals, 18 cards of place value blocks, and 18 cards with numbers written in expanded form.  Directions for play are also included.  There are so many ways you can differentiate for all your learners.  Maybe you have some kiddos that really need to focus on the place value blocks.  Or maybe you have some kiddos who need practice with numbers written in expanded form.  Use the cards the kiddos need.  SPLAT! works great in small group instruction and also as a math center or station.

You can grab it here for $1 for the next two days.  After that it will be $1.50 in my TpT store.  Looking for more SPLAT! games?  Look here.

What did you make for your masterpiece??

4 comments:

  1. FYI- I LOVE this game and so do my kiddos! When we played it, it's all they wanted to do! They were still asking about it at the end of the year. It definitely helps them retain things because they love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I've never played SPLAT with my kids before.. I should give it a try this year! I made a 2D shape resource for my challenge and it took a LONG time so I'm so happy that it is finally done and posted!!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love this game with my kids!

    ReplyDelete