Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently... July 2015

Hello Friends!
Can you believe that it's July 1 already??  I feel like the months are just flying by.  July 1 means it's time for my favorite monthly linky... Currently!  Thanks to Farley for hosting this fun linky and a way to catch up with each other.  Come link up with Farley!

Here's what I'm up to currently...

My 4 year old son has quite the imagination.  He's currently telling me stories as I sit here typing.  I love it!

I'm so thankful for such a great group of girlfriends here on this island.  Last night was book club.  We spent about 45 minutes talking about the book.  The rest of the night was all about life.  This place would be so lonely without them.

I have so much to do before Vegas.  Because I'm flying internationally I have to get in Tuesday night.  Anyone else???  I leave Tuesday morning and I haven't really thought about packing yet.  I also have to book a hotel room for Tuesday night so I have somewhere to sleep.  Thanks to my bestie Lindsey from 2 Literacy Teachers for bringing me my business cards, TpT conference planner, and zazzle button.  The challenges of living internationally... some companies don't ship to you.  They don't like my diplomatic post office address. 

I want a cup of coffee so bad right now.  It was a late night and my son was up early.  We have friends visiting and are taking them to the zoo this morning.  A Starbucks stop is happening on the way....

I need to look up tips and tricks for hand washing clothes.  I love all the clothes I've gotten from my 3 Stitch Fixes but a majority of the labels recommend hand washing.  I'm sure it's on Pinterest somewhere.  :)

I am fiercely loyal.  You really have to do something terrible to lose me as a friend.  I'm also pretty forgiving so I'm not coming up with anything at the moment that would cause me to not be your friend.  So once you have me as a friend... you're stuck with me.  :)  Unless you just tell me to go away.  I suppose that would work too.  :) 

See you in Vegas!

4 comments:

  1. I also hate hand washing, but I found this pin (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/161214861632954912/) and it was pretty helpful.

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I love kids and the stories they come up with. It's great to listen to. What island are you on? I hope you have a blast in Vegas. I am not getting to go but so wish I was!

    ~*~Lena~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all have fun at the zoo today! I love the zoo. I would need a caffeine boost as well! Hope you have an awesome and safe trip to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are flying in on Tuesday as well. Just didn't want to be rushed on Wednesday, so coming in the night before made sense for us. Hopefully we can meet at the conference. There are so many people I'd like to actually meet in person - good thing we have several days to do it! :)

    Jennifer
    everythingjustso.org

    ReplyDelete