Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Winner Wednesday: Summer Fun! Writing Prompts to End the School Year!


Hello Friends!
 It's the first Wednesday of the month and that means it's time for...


This is a monthly linky party hosted by my friend Jen at A Dab of Glue Will Do.  Every first Wednesday of the month a winner will be chosen to win a product from my TpT store.  This month I am giving away...

Summer Fun!  Writing Prompts to End the School Year

Looking for fun and engaging writing activities to keep your students writing until the end of the year and/or through the summer? This resource has lots of prompts to keep kids writing. Prompts include:
*This summer I want to ... (list of 10)

*This summer I can't wait to play soccer!
*This summer when I go to the beach I will...
*My mom is magnificent because...
MOM Acrostic poem
*My Dad is my hero because... (2 versions)

*Write about a goal you achieved in school this year in school.

*If I had a skateboard I would...
*I learned so much this year. Some of my favorite things we did are:
*It was the perfect day for building a sandcastle.
*Just me and my skateboard (girl and boy version)
*Bye mom! I'm going outside to play soccer! (girl and boy version)
*On Memorial Day I will...
*A day to remember...
*MEMORIAL DAY Acrostic (3 versions)
*Swimming, Swimming, in the swimming pool (boy and girl versions)

*Describe your favorite ice cream flavors and why they are your favorite
*Ocean or pool? (girl and boy version)

 Enter to win this product below using Rafflecopter or grab it here for $2.50 in my TpT store.  Good Luck!











a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute product! Someone will be very lucky to win it. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete