Thursday, June 18, 2015

TpT Seller's Challenge Week One: Makeover Madness


Hello Friends!
Did you see the TpT Seller's Challenge on social media over the past couple of weeks?  What a fantastic idea!  Four fantastic teacher/bloggers have come together to provide this challenge.  Here's the details:

 

Well week one is here and this week is all about Makeover Madness!
 

So I looked at my products in my store and decided to makeover my Short Vowels Apple SPLAT! Game.  The short a version is a freebie in my store.  It definitely needed some love.  Check out the before and after pics...

short vowels, apples, SPLAT, literacy stations, games
 The text is much easier to read and the colors pop a bit more.  Within this game are divider pages for each short vowel.  Here's a peek at how I made over those...

Again, the text is much easier to read on my newer version.  I also decided to stick with the little boy character I have on the cover throughout the product.  

In addition I added a page full of ideas for how to differentiate using this game and these materials in the classroom.  

Want to try SPLAT?  Short A Apple Splat! is a freebie in my TpT store.  You can grab it here.  Want all the short vowels?  This product is on sale through Sunday in my TpT store.  You can grab it here.

Don't forget to stay tuned for week number two!


3 comments:

  1. Your new covers look really nice! I like how the words stand out more.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new covers! I'm going to try your Short A Apple Splat with my rising firstie this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your updates!! The text is so much easier to read and I love how it pops! :)

    ReplyDelete