Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday... Two Truths and a Lie!


Hello Friends!
Today I'm linking up with friends of mine for their new summer linky party:

Every Tuesday we'll have a different theme.  This week it's Two Truths and a Lie!  I'm going to tell you a little more about myself.  Two things will be true and one will be a lie.  Try and guess which one is the lie and leave me your idea in the comments.  I'll come back on Friday and reveal the which one was the lie!  Sounds like fun right?  Want to link up?  Click the picture below...






Ok... here we go!

Two Truths and a Lie:  All About Me


  • I spent my junior year of high school abroad as an exchange student.  I spent the year in Switzerland and learned to speak fluent German.  I lived with two different families.  I was able to travel some throughout Europe and am looking forward to taking my husband and children some day.
 
 
  • I play both piano and flute.  I started piano at the age of 7.  I started flute at the age of 9.  I get terrible nerves when performing on the piano.  I'm completely fine playing the flute.  Performing for the panels of piano professors at the end of each semester in college were probably my most terrifying experiences while playing piano.
 
 
  • I've always wanted to be a teacher and never anything else. 

What do you think?  Which one is a lie?  Leave your thoughts in the comments.

 
 


15 comments:

  1. I think that the third one is the fib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with #2. They all seem plausible...I am not very good at this!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say... #3! I used to play the flute too and I still have it! LOL! It was great to know a little about you! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This game is really hard! I'm going to say #3.
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to guess that number 3 is your lie.

    Best wishes,
    Brooklynn and Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing number 1...I was a music minor in college until I decided that I world rather die than give a jury performance on bassoon! I just couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing number 1...I was a music minor in college until I decided that I world rather die than give a jury performance on bassoon! I just couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing number 1...I was a music minor in college until I decided that I world rather die than give a jury performance on bassoon! I just couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think number 3, I feel as though there is a story there! :) Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am going to go with #3. Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete