Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently... June

Hello Friends!

It's a new month and that means it's time to link up with Farley for her monthly linky party Currently.  Click here if you want to join in on the fun.  Let's get this party started...


I bought my husband a Bose Soundlink speaker for his birthday 3 weeks ago.  Oh my word!  The sound is incredible.  We are listening to anything and everything because it all sounds so good!

I am in LOVE with Stitch Fix!  I have no where to shop on the island and anytime I'm in the states I don't have time to shop for myself.  Not to mention I also have 2 small children.  'Nuff said, right?  I've had two great fixes so far.  I'm getting one more before Vegas.  Can't wait!

Friday is a holiday here in the Bahamas.  My husband actually has the same day off as my daughter.  We are headed to the water park at Atlantis for the day.  There is a local's special they are having through June 12 so we want to take advantage of it.  Everyone is excited!

I really want to try an Erin Condren Life Planner.  Rumor has it that the 2015-2016 ones are being released on June 9.  We have a very busy Fall and Winter coming up with our relocation back to the US.  I really really want one!

My espresso machine died yesterday.  Luckily I have a coffee machine to hold me over, but I need to do some online shopping and order a new espresso machine.  Recommendations, anyone??

I can't wait for Vegas!!!  Missing my teaching besties from Washington so much and I'm looking forward to meeting some bloggy friends who I have connected with this year.  My daughter turns 8 this summer and really wants to meet Winter (the dolphin).  We are contemplating a surprise trip for her to Tampa this summer during one of my husband's 4 day weekends.  How excited would she be??  I'm also looking forward to all the kiddos being out of school and hanging at the pool for fun pool play dates.

I'm sure you've all heard about Wimberley, Texas.  Farley is raising money to help Wimberley Adoption Group and Rescue (WAG).  They are working to help all the animals affected by the flooding.  I donated to the cause.  You can read more about it here and consider donating too.
Happy June!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Atlantis will be awesome! Take lots of pics so you can blog about it! Also, can I fit in your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! You NEED to get an EC Life Planner! I use mine for all things blogging and TpT to keep me on track... they should be out in the next week, right?

    & OMGSH! Enjoy Atlantis! I've always wanted to go there... it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally should have put Erin Condren planner as my "wanting" also! I am awaiting June 9 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your donation… that is AWESOME!!!!
    I am thinking about getting a new life planner too… there are so many designs it is hard to decide which one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I am so jealous of you living so close to Atlantis! My hubby and I went there a few years ago and had so much fun! I hope you have an amazing summer!
    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete