Sunday, May 3, 2015

We Love Teachers Blog Hop

Hello!
I'm so excited to be linking up with a few of my bloggy friends to appreciate all the teachers out there for a "We Love Teachers! Blog Hop".  

Teacher Appreciation Week starts tomorrow and we want to throw all the teachers out there some love in the form of some freebies!  Yup, I said it...FREEBIES!  Every teacher out there could use some freebies at this time of year.  Assessments are starting or wrapping up, kids are ready for Summer, and honestly, so are the teachers!  Make sure you hop all the way through the blogs to grab some really great goodies. 

I decided to give away a few pages of my "Summer Fun!  Writing Prompts to End the School Year Pack".   This pack is 25 pages long in my store and will be uploaded and on sale May 5-6 for the TpT sale.  If you like the freebie, don't forget to grab the whole pack for 28% off.  Click the picture below to download.

  Here's a preview of what I included in the freebie for you...


I was a first and second grade teacher for 15 years before taking these 2 years off while we are in the Bahamas.  I just want all the teachers out there to know that while we don't do it for recognition or appreciation, you are appreciated, valued, and loved!  Click on the button below and hop on over to my friend Jenny at Owl Things First for some more fabulous freebies!
owlthingsfirst.blogspot.com


Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this fabulous freebie! I can't wait to use it!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete