Saturday, May 23, 2015

Five for Fraturday~ May 23





Good Morning!
Happy Saturday!  I know some of you are already done with school.  Others still have a couple weeks to go.  My daughter goes until June 19 so she still has 4 weeks of school left.  She has exams next week.  Yes, she's only in 2nd grade, but they start final exams in first grade or kindergarten here in the Bahamas.  Thanks to Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for hosting this fun linky.  I've been absent for awhile and I am excited to link up again!  Click the picture below to join in on the fun.



fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb4

We had guests staying with us from April 30 through May 17.  Both of my sisters came and my best friend of 30 years.  This Five for Fraturday is the adventures of our first guests, my younger sister and family.
Divider-1_thumb8

Blue Lagoon Day!

Divider-2_thumb3 

 Cousin time!

Divider-3_thumb3

Atlantis Aquarium


Divider-4_thumb3 

 Adults only dinner at Compass Point on the beach

Divider-5_thumb3


Beach time!  Can you tell we are sisters??

It was such a great visit.  They didn't have the greatest weather but it was better than the weather back home in Wisconsin.  The kids loved having time with their cousins.  I loved having my sister here.  Stay tuned for highlights from my youngest sister's visit and my best friend's visit!

Side note...  we turned in our paperwork to request where we want to go next!!!  GASP!  I'm so nervous!  We should know by the beginning of June.  Keep us in your prayers as we get ready for the next chapter in our lives.

Happy Saturday!
 

2 comments: