Saturday, May 2, 2015

Currently...May 2015

 Oh my word!  Where did May come from?  I swear I blinked and April was over!  All of a sudden today I realized it was May 2 and time to link up for my favorite monthly linky with Farley at Oh Boy 3rd Grade.  Thanks for hosting Farley! 

Here's what I'm up to Currently...


Silence...ahhhhh!  It sounds so nice!  My sister and family are here for the week.  I love it but there are 4 kids now instead of two.  They are all asleep currently and I'm loving the sound of silence.

My sister Sonya is here right now for a week with her family.  There are 8 of us in my tiny townhome.  The kids are loving having their cousins here though!  My other sister Kaylin arrives Thursday for a short stay with her husband and their daughter.  She just turned one.  LOVING getting to see my sisters.  We are very close.

Thinking I overdid it today.  We went to Blue Lagoon.  You can read all about Blue Lagoon in a previous post here.  Basically it's a super fun beach day.  Then we walked through Atlantis, saw the aquarium, went to dinner, and then came home.  Way too much for a 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old, and 7 year old.  Ironically it was my 7 year old screaming in the way back the whole 45 minute drive home because she was overtired and just couldn't cope anymore.  #Mommafail.

Wanting the rain to stay away.  It rained the first two days my sister and family were here.  We had a nice day for Blue Lagoon today and tomorrow looks ok too.  It's Monday that the rain seriously has to stay away.  We have plans to head to the water park!  C'mon Mother Nature!  One day!  Please????

Needing so much more sleep.  Levi has been sick.  Spent one night up with him while he had coup.  I don't think I've recovered.  Oh, and Thursday was book club and I was out til 11:30pm.  So that one was my fault but I'm still so tired...

Heading to Vegas for the conference.  YAY!  Hoping to do some house hunting and really hoping it's in Phoenix.  We should know by the beginning of June where we are headed next.  Fingers crossed!

What are you up to??

3 comments:

  1. I need more sleep too! :) I was able to visit with my sisters during April and it was so wonderful to be together! Glad you can enjoy family time! Hope you have good weather during the rest of their visit!
    Katie
    Inquiring Our Way Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep must be missing from everyone's life right now! Out until 11:30 on a school night?!?! My recovery from that would probably be about the equivalent of what others require from minor surgery! LOL!
    ~ Melissa
    Thinking About Third
    thinkingaboutthird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Silence! What a dream. I certainly feel you there. See you at the conference!
    -Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

    ReplyDelete