Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Scoop~April 5


Happy Easter!
I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for the fabulous linky: Sunday Scoop.  Click the pic below to join in.


Here's my Sunday Scoop this sunny Easter morning...

Easter dinner...yum!  I love cooking a big dinner.  Ham, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and sock it to me salad is on the dinner menu.  Carrot cake poke cake is dessert.  It'll just be my husband, our 2 kids, and myself so that means plenty of left overs.  Ham freezes really well so I'm looking forward to that.

I bought my kids cute Easter outfits.  Hoping to get a couple photos of them.  We will see.  This may involve bribery.

I planned art projects for both Sunday school classes, elementary and toddlers.  I need to do a little prep for those.

I have 2 products ready to be uploaded.  Just need to find a few kid-less moments to get it done.

A shower before church would be so nice.  Especially since it's Easter.  The hubs is working so I'm going to try and get my kids busy with something so I can sneak off for 15 min.

Looking forward to celebrating Easter and the resurrection!  Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your Easter dinner sounds delicious! It sounds like you'll have a busy day. Enjoy!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot cake poke cake? What time can I come over!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweet potatoes! Have an amazing Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Sock It to Me salad? Hope you get all your things done AND have a great, relaxing, celebratory Easter day! I came to find you today because I knew you'd do this link up... debating whether to do it, too. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete