Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Scoop (4/26)

 Happy Sunday!
I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop linky party.  Life has been pretty busy lately and I've been a bit absent from social media and blogging so I'm happy to link up!  Click the pic to link up too.

http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/

Here's my Sunday Scoop...

 

Starting Wednesday we have company staying with us everyday except one day through May 17.  So cleaning, laundry, and meal planning are at the top of my list.  

Our church is having an Earth Day Fair after the service.  My kids are excited.  There will be a petting zoo, face painting, and a bouncy castle for the kids.

We are celebrating a friend's birthday at the pool this afternoon with a cook-out.  I'm making cucumber salad and birthday cake.

What are you up to this Sunday?

4 comments:

  1. I love petting zoos when I was a little kid. They are great for children. Hope you guys have fun at the Earth Day Fair.

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pool party cook-out sounds like tons of fun! Enjoy!

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you are going to a pool party! It is still cold enough here to have to wear a sweatshirt and jacket to go outside :( Hope you have an amazing Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the house guests--hope that's a source of enjoyment for you!

    ReplyDelete