I'm so excited to be participating in my first product swap blog hop. Thanks to Melissa from Jungle Learners for organizing this. Click the button to head on over to her page.
So I was matched up with Amanda from Daisy Designs. To check out her adorable blog click the picture below.
Then we did the subtraction. Pictures coming soon... little brother deleted them off my phone.
I printed off a few of the task cards. There are a total of task cards. Too many for Suri to do, but so many options for the classroom! Task cards are great for active learners, like my daughter. I made her hunt for 5 of them. I made it fun, like a scavenger hunt. She loved it!
So what do I LOVE about this product?? Oh, let me tell you...
1. It just takes dice! (ok, paper and pencil too, but seriously, 0 prep!)
2. The dice games are fun! My daughter enjoyed these and was willing to do them after school. Now that says a lot, right?
3. Your students can take them anywhere. You can make this an active learning activity. They can work anywhere in the room. You could even do these dice games outside on a nice day.
4. There are so many ways to differentiate. These games will work for all first graders and second graders. You could even use them with strong kinders or as intervention with struggling third graders.
5. Playing dice games makes learning and practicing math facts fun!
6. There are so many task cards! That gives you options. You can choose which ones to use and use the ones most appropriate for your students. Yes, there's an answer key too.
7. The product is very well organized and Amanda pays great attention to detail.
Want to know the best news?? I'm giving one away! Are you cheering yet? Enter below to win! The contest ends April 28 so enter away! Don't worry, if you don't win, you can click the picture above to head over to Amanda' store and grab a copy for yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now get hoppin' and see what everyone else is sharing.