Friday, April 10, 2015

Five for Friday April 10


Good Morning!
I'm so happy that it's Friday, how about you?  Thanks to Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for hosting this linky.  Click on the pic below of you want to join in on the fun!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Let's get started...


Divider 1  













Sunday was Easter.  Didn't get any cute pictures of the kids but it was a very nice day.  My husband had to work.  The kids woke up and went on their egg hunt.  I made cinnamon roll casserole for breakfast.  The kids and I went to church.  I found these two fun art projects for the Sunday School classes to do.  The toddlers did this one:
 
I found it here.

The elementary kids did this one:
 
I found this one here.

Divider 2
This week was my daughter's Spring Break.  We tried to stay busy and do something fun every day.  We went and saw the movie Home Tuesday afternoon.  It was a cute movie and the kids enjoyed it.  This afternoon we are headed here:
It's been a busy hectic week and there's no better place to unwind than our favorite beach.

Divider 3 
Our guest calendar just started filling up.  We will have guests staying with us starting on April 29 all the way through May 17.  There is 1 day in that window that is a break but other than that we will have company the entire time.  My younger sister, husband, and kiddos are coming first, followed by my youngest sister, husband, and my niece, followed by my best friend from back home.  The kids are excited their cousins are coming.  We are happy to have family and friends come see us!

Divider 4 
This is my newest product I just finished last night.  I plan to upload it this morning before I go to the beach.  It contains 2 sets of Earth Day facts.  10 are true.  5 are false.  Your Earth Day detectives have to hunt around the room to find their cards, read them, determine if they are true or false, sort them by true and false, and record them on the provided recording sheet.  Your kids can either write the facts out (2nd or 3rd graders) or simply record them fact number since each card is numbered (first graders).  It'll be $1 today and tomorrow!

Divider 5 
Did you see this on instagram last night?
Fellow teachers/bloggers and I have teamed up to offer this awesome giveaway!  All you have to do is go through our instagram loop to enter.  You can hit a GRAND SLAM and be entered in the other $150 gift card giveaway if you do the other loop.  Awesome prize!  Who doesn't love $150 to spend at Target?  Hurry though, it ends on Sunday evening.  Do you follow me on instagram?  If not, click the button at the top of my blog or the link below:
https://instagram.com/liveloveserveteach/

 Happy Friday!



3 comments:

  1. I really gotta check out this Instagram give-away. I've been holding off on Instagram, but I guess now is the time. Thanks for the prompt. Also going to check out your Earth day pack as we're jumping into that when I get back from break Monday. It might be over the heads of my kinders but maybe we can do it in partners. See you around! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are having family come visit! It is going to be busy for you but so nice for you and the kiddos to see family again. And what an awesome vacation for them!? Enjoy your beach time. I'll be thinking of you while I'm sitting here on this chilly, windy, wet spring day. No beach for us in Michigan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the beach looks amazing! What an awesome place for your kiddos to live for a few years. They will never forget this adventure. It sounds like yall will have a super busy next several weeks. I am sure that it will just be so nice to see family and have them over in your neck of the woods...or beach. ;)

    ReplyDelete