Thursday, April 2, 2015

Currently...April


Good Morning!
Is is April already?  Time is flying by.  Usually March feels like a really long month but I swear it was gone in a flash.  New month means it's time to link up with Farley for her fabulous Currently linky.  I look forward to this one every month.  Let's get this party started!

 
Suri starts her Spring break today.  The kids are currently watching Wild Kratts.  It's one of our favorites.  Today is parent teacher conferences.  Tomorrow is Good Friday.  Then she's off all next week.  I have something different planned for us to do each day to keep us in a good routine.  The teacher in me... it's still there.  :)

I am loving my morning walks every morning now that I have friends to walk with me every day.  One friend leaves for Switzerland this evening.  My other friend has her sister visiting for the week.  Hoping she'll be back walking next week.  I NEED people to hold me accountable.  :)

I have my Wal-mart cart full and am ready to click the order button.  The problem is every time I think I'm ready to complete my order I think of something else to add to the cart.  I just need to complete the order so my stuff will actually be on its way here.  It takes about 2 weeks so I'm going to start running out of items if I don't pretty soon!

At book club we got to talking about stitch fix.  I didn't realize they ship to us overseas.  I'm excited to try it.  Thinking I might get some fun items to wear for the TpT conference in Vegas.  Are you going?  I am!  All the way from the Bahamas!!!  It's not cheap but I went last year and learned so much and had so much fun.  Less than 100 days to go!

My husband recently had 6 days off of work.  I didn't do any TpT work.  He has been back to work for 2 days now and it's time to get back to work myself.

My name?  I do like that it's so unique.  I've only met 4 other people so far who share my name spelled the same way.  Kind of fun...

What are you up to currently??



7 comments:

  1. I have some TPT work piling up as well for next week. I tried Stitch Fix and keep thinking I should try it again- I only ever kept one scarf. Your name is beautiful!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Stitch Fix could fix my "teacher" clothes problem. Wow! You are coming to the TPT conference from the Bahamas?! Hope to see you there!

    Brynn Allison
    The Literary Maven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you get to go to the TPT conference! My husband was like..."maybe next year..." A friend of mine started doing Stitch Fix and she loves it! It's great for those that don't like shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that about your name. What a cool story and that you don't have to share your name when many others! You should totally do Stitch Fix and blog about it. I'll live vicariously through you. I love reading about it and seeing posts about it but don't know that I would like the cost of it every month.

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Kinders love Wild Kratts. Every once in a while one actually lines up with an animal that we are studying so we get to watch an episode in class. Purely for educational purposes...lol. How fun to be living in the Bahamas, you must have a great view on your walks. I look forward to meeting you at the TpT conference. Have a great time with your kiddos next week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to work on my TpT too. It's been a hectic time! Love your name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely give Stitch Fix a try! I just blogged about my latest fix and I'm all about the teacher fashion!! I have loved it.

    ReplyDelete