Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop


Good Morning!
I have to admit, I kind of like that it is an hour later and the sun is already up.  My son usually wakes up anytime between 5 and 6 am and getting up in the dark everyday is no fun.  So even though I've lost an hour, I'm appreciative of the daylight and sunshine this morning.  Time for the Sunday Scoop.  A super fun linky put on by the three teachers behind The Teaching Trio.  Thanks ladies!  Click the pic below to join in on the fun!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/

Here's what I'm up to this Sunday...
I lost count of how many loads of laundry I did yesterday.  Good news?  I only have a few more loads to do today.  I took on doing the lesson plans for the elementary class as well as the toddlers this past week.  The poor elementary teacher only has herself and barely any volunteers.  So since I already have the plan skeleton for the toddlers it was easy to include the elementary.  I have to admit, the elementary takes a lot of reading to piece through it and figure out what to use and what not to use.  I just have to print everything out this morning.

I've started a new TpT product that I'm really excited about and am hoping I get some time to work on it today.  We'll see.  I'd also like to go to the beach when my husband gets home from work if it's warm enough.  We haven't been in awhile.  We have 8 months left and I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

I hear my daughter upstairs.  She's awake and will be on her way downstairs for her morning snuggles.  She needs to snuggle every morning.  It just seems to start her day on the right foot.  She's 7 so I know she won't want to do this forever.  I'm going to enjoy the snuggles while I can still get them.  

Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Laundry never ends does it? I've been working on ours for 2 days! I can't wait to see your new TpT product! It seems like there's never enough time to create, teach, manage the house, and relax. If you get it all in today, let me know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach sound so nice right now!!

    How awesome that you are able to teach at Sunday School! I bet that feels super rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing "go grocery shopping" on your list reminded me it should be on mine too - oops! I hope you get everything done that you need to :) enjoy the snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh...the beach. We forget how special it is to touch our feet in the sand instead of snow. Enjoy it! What great ideas you have on your site! I can't wait to stop back when I have oodles of time!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach?!?!? You are so lucky!!! Boy, in Chicago when we finally get to go to the beach it is already late May/early June! :) Awwww....early morning snuggles...aren't those the best!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm following all the Vegas bound bloggers on the forum thread. I'd love to have you follow me back @ itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com. Super excited for Vegas!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete