Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Madness Blogger Match-up

 Hello!
Let's get ready to..... watch basketball!  I admit, I'm not much of a basketball fan except for when March Madness rolls around.  I'll watch my alma mater (Wisconsin) if I catch them on tv during the season but I get really hyped come March Madness time!  Maybe it's because they are so good they make the tournament most years.  Maybe it's because I LOVED going to college there and attending all the sporting events.  Maybe it's because I'm just a Wisconsin cheesehead.  Ha ha!

I'm participating in March Madness Blogger Match-up! 

We all got matched up with a team.  I didn't get Wisconsin, but I got a pretty good team that has a shot to go pretty far.  I'll be watching their games for sure.  Who did I get???  Drum roll please......

PROVIDENCE!

Here's the brackets.  My teams play tomorrow so tune in and help me cheer them along!


Oh!  And there's prizes!!!!

I'm giving away this at some point during March Madness both here and on Instagram!  Tune in and make sure you follow me so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment