Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Just Another Typical Tuesday

 Hello Everyone!
 It's a cooler and very windy day here.  I felt like Winnie the Pooh in the Blustery Day today walking Suri to the bus stop. 
This happened this morning...
Be Mine Chase?  Ummm... you're 7!  Sweet and all, telling him he's a good friend.  Let's keep it that way.  Friends.  Friends are good.

Then it was time for story hour.  We did coffee filter hearts today.  I totally forgot to take pictures of the kids working on them.  Teacher fail!  They really liked this project and were very engaged.  They colored coffee filters I had cut into hearts with markers.  I had them do it with 2 coffee filters at a time.  Then they used droppers to drop water onto the coffee filters.  It made the marker colors blend very nicely.  Here's the 2 that Levi made.  When they are completely dry I'm going to hang them in the window with red curling ribbon.  (Yes, we have bars on our windows)

Suri's class is celebrating Valentine's Day on Thursday.  Their school-wide sports day is Friday morning and then they are off all next week for mid-term break.  So after school today she started working on her Valentines.  She is actually doing them independently...a first!

So how was your Tuesday?  Leave me a comment and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment