Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Currently

Hello!
I can't believe it's February already!  I've been trying to post this since Sunday but something was wrong with blogger or my computer.  Whatever the glitch, things seem to be in working order now.  :)  I'm linking up with Farley for her Currently monthly linky.  You can join in on the fun here.  Here's what I'm up to...




I bought my kids the Kidz Bop album on itunes and burned it onto a cd.  We listen to it every time we are in the car.  My daughter loves Shake it Off.  My son loves Cool Kids.  I think I know most of the words by heart now.

My friend from England is visiting this week.  She and I were roommates back when I taught in Northern Virginia before I met my husband.  The last time we saw each other was when she came to my wedding 10 years ago.  So happy to have her here!!!

Little brother's room needs some serious help.  So does his bathroom.  We use his shower for storage.  Everything is just kind of junked in there.  I'm sure we could fit more if I organized it a bit.  :)

I got my husband a fitbit for Christmas.  Now I really want one.  Hoping for one for Mother's Day.

Levi turns 4 on Feb. 12.  I need to start planning his birthday party, send out the invitations, etc...  It's a pirate theme so there's a lot out there on pinterest.  I just need to make a plan and see what's possible to get done here in the Bahamas.

If I were in a pageant I think they'd name me Ms. Sneaky Sarcasm.  I can come off as quiet and sweet, but get to know me and out comes that sarcasm!

What are you up to Currently???




3 comments:

  1. I want a FitBit too! I was just thinking that as I was walking through a parking lot today after school. I would be SO CURIOUS just to see what I really walk in a day because I feel like it's a lot! A pirate themed birthday sounds awesome! I only have girls so there were never any pirates in my home:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidz Bop 27?!?!?! I remember when 1 and 2 came out!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! :)

    I am your newest follower! If you can come by my blog and follow me too, I would appreciate it! :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    Brianne
    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my fitbit (charge model)...it is amazing and it really keeps me motivated. You'll be happy you got one!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete