Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Scoop


Happy Sunday Morning!
I'm sitting here enjoying my mug of chai tea, watching Fixer Upper on HGTV, and getting some blogging in.  I love linking up with my friends at Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop Linky Party.  Click the pic below to join in on the fun!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/

Here's my scoop...
It's the play-offs people!!!!  Serious football time here!  I love my Packers and am so excited to see them play the Cowboys today in what is being dubbed Ice Bowl II.  It's gonna be a great game.  Go Pack Go!!!!

My kids were up at 4:45 this morning.  Why?  I have NO IDEA!!!  They are going to need naps this morning so we are not going to be able to make it to church.  Church starts at 11 and we don't get home til a little after 1.  That's about the time they will both be melting down so it's home we stay this morning as Mission Meltdown Avoidance commences.  I'm in charge of the Sunday School curriculum for the toddler room so we will need to go over to church and drop everything off for this morning.  Maybe they'll fall asleep in the car on the ride home.  I can hope, right??

I have been busy busy busy adding new products to my TpT store.  I'm in a groove right now and have lots of ideas for new products I want to make.  Just need to find the time... Sigh!

I love my scented candles.  I bought a ton before I left and brought them with me.  Can't find my candle lighters though.  I know they're here somewhere... just keep looking, just keep looking...

It's a 3 day weekend here in the Bahamas for a Bahamian holiday, Majority Rule Day.  No school tomorrow which means an extra day of hanging out and snuggles with both my kiddos.  Book club meets tomorrow night so I get to get out of the house tomorrow night too!  Win win for momma!

What are you up to this Sunday??

7 comments:

  1. I love playoff season, I will be rooting for the Packers to win coming from a Broncos fan herself.
    Have a great Sunday

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine,
      I'm rooting for the Broncos too! Maybe we'll both get our teams on to next week's championship games. Should be some good games!

      Joya :)

      Delete
  2. A 4:45 start does not sound fun! At least you have tomorrow to relax a bit (hopefully!). Enjoy your book club - what are you reading?
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been amazed by a child's internal clock! They just seem to know when you want to sleep in and they wake up extra early! Good luck today!
    ~Stacie
    www.smocussmocus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your kiddos don't make it a rough day for you! Enjoy your extra day off. We might get another day off tomorrow because of an ice storm that might be bad enough to close schools. Keep making those products while you're on a roll!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sitting here watching the Packers game too. I'm a 9ers fan, so naturally I need to root against the Cowboys, plus we have a few family friends who have played for the Packers, so go Packers! Enjoy the game!

    Erin
    You AUT-a Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Monday!
    Linda and Lisa
    http://www.kinderlitbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete