Friday, January 30, 2015

Five for Friday!!!

Hello!
It's Friday and you know what that means....
 http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 Click the pic to join in on this awesome linky by Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching.  Here's my week in review...


 Divider 1

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/248120260695091997/
My husband was out of town all week.  He gets back this afternoon.  Yay me!  I survived!  We survived dinner by doing it short-order cook style.  Wednesday night I thought I'd take the night off so we got pizza....they wouldn't eat it.  Suri wanted cereal and Levi wanted his 3rd peanut butter and jelly sandwich of the day.  Guess I shouldn't complain.  Those choices are way healthier than pizza!

Divider 2 
Did you read my post on Tuesday about snow dough?  If not, check it out here.  Here's Levi helping me make snow dough.  A fun, but messy experience.  A lot of vacuuming!!



Divider 3
My phone was hacked.  Hacked by my 7 and 3 year old.  How do I know?  They left evidence behind...
Posers!

Divider 4 

Tuesday's story hour was all about penguins.  I blogged in detail about it on Tuesday.  You can read it here.


Divider 5 

Today is a pretty exciting day for me.  A really good friend of mine is coming to visit for a week.  Tory and I were roommates in Virginia back when I was fresh out of college and had just started my teaching career.  She is from England and was working for a company temporarily in the area.  We became really good friends and have stayed friends.  She's flying all the way from England today to come visit.  I haven't seen her since my wedding 10 years ago.  I'm soooo excited!!!!!  Tomorrow we are off to Blue Lagoon.  We are going to do the dolphin encounter.  It will be our first time doing the dolphin encounter.  The kids are excited.  I am too, actually.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment