Friday, January 23, 2015

Five for Friday!


Happy Friday Everyone!
 Yay for Friday!  I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for her super fun linky Five for Friday.  Click the picture below to join in on the fun.





http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

Divider 1
We spent 3 days in Orlando last weekend.  Originally it was just going to be my daughter and I but my husband got a couple extra days of leave approved onto his 4 day weekend and decided he and Levi wanted to come.  So off the 4 of us went.  We had a great time.  Mostly shopping and getting Suri new glasses.  We did take the kids to Downtown Disney for an afternoon.  Here's the hubby and the kids at the Lego store in front of a Lego Hulk.





Then we had to go get ice cream at the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Soda Store.

Our plane got delayed on the way back.  Thank goodness for Orlando airport's play area.  It kept my kids happily entertained for 2 hours.











Divider 2

Because our plane was delayed we ended up watching the first quarter of the game in Orlando's airport.  Luckily we were flying Jet Blue home so we watched the game on the flight home up until 7 minutes into the 4th quarter.  When we got off the plane we were sure my Packers were going to win.  Imagine our surprise when someone told us outside the airport that it was tied at 22 and going into overtime.  We rushed home, put our kids to bed, and watched the 4th quarter that we had recorded.  While I'm sad that my Packers lost, I do like the Seahawks.  Russell Wilson is a Wisconsin boy so I'm a fan.  What a comeback!  But the Pack will be back!
<3

Divider 3 
Tuesday was story hour.  We read my pop-up version of The Snowmen (Snowmen at Night).  The kiddos loved it.  I let them pull the tabs to make the snowmen move so they stayed engaged.  After the story they made their own snowmen.  It was fun to see who did what with their snowmen.  Some were all about the bling, some were very minimal in their decorating, and some tried a little bit of everything.  I blogged in detail about it here.  But here's some of the finished products.


Divider 4 
We spent Monday at the beach.  We had fun in Orlando wearing jeans and long sleeve tshirts but it was nice to come home and head to the beach for an afternoon.  I just love these two!



Divider 5
Yesterday I finished my Valentines Hearts ABCs and Numbers matching resources.  My Christmas mitten and Winter mitten ones were big sellers.  I also bundled all 3 together into a Winter ABCs and 123s pack.  The Valentines Letter Matching is posted in my store.  Click on the picture to grab it.  Everything else will be posted shortly in my store.  The Valentines ones and the bundle will be 50% off for the first 48 hours. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Hearts-Letter-Matching-Upper-and-Lower-case-letters-1663903



I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Stay warm for those of you enduring cold temps!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I found your blog from the Doodle Bugs linky party! You have a really pretty blog! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got to have a mini vacation with the whole family! Awesome. We were thinking of doing Downtown Disney for dinner and shopping the day after we do Magic Kingdom. We went a few years ago before kids. Any must visit places with little ones?

    ReplyDelete