Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Scoop December 28


Happy Sunday Morning!
It's time for...
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/
I love this linky by the Teaching Trio!  Such a great way to catch up with bloggy friends and meet new ones.  Click the picture above to join in on the fun!

Here's what I'm up to this Sunday.  How about you?

I'm watching my friend's daughter this week during Winter break while she is at work.  Our daughters are best friends.  I need to plan some fun activities/crafts/projects to keep them happy.  Time for some pinspiration!

I totally unplugged this Christmas.  I haven't posted any products, posted to Instagram, or posted to Facebook.  It was really nice just to relax and enjoy Christmas.  But I do need to get back to work...

This Tuesday for story time we are including the older siblings who are home for winter break.  I need to take a look at our plans and gather everything we need.  All I remember is that we are making some fancy form of snowflakes and are differentiating for the biggers by having them add a writing peice to their craft. 

2 years ago today we finalized my son's adoption.  Such a fun day!  We had a great judge who made it very special.  Today we celebrate 2 years of officially being a family of 4.  We are going to order some pizza and get some ice cream from Dairy Queen to celebrate.  We'd go out but the Packers game and the Seahawks game are on at the same time and the husband and I are going to have to battle out switching channels to see both our games.  Go Pack Go!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Adoption Day for your son. You must be happy and overjoyed to have him. Have a great time with your family and good luck at storytime. Have a Happy New Year!!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and my linky party is live right now. Here is the URL for the link up.
      http://jazzyhally12.blogspot.com/2014/12/reflections-on-2014.html

      Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you unplugged for Christmas. I think it is important to do that sometimes. It sounds like you have a wonderful week ahead of you. Happy Adoption Day for your son! Enjoy!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Susan--unplugging is such a necessity that people overlook. It's amazing how refreshed you are after just a day away from it all. And do have a wonderful time celebrating Adoption Day. What a wonderful gift that young man received in his life!

    ReplyDelete