Tuesday, November 25, 2014

H is for...


I'm back for the second day of the week of thanks linky hosted by blog hoppin.  Click on the picture below to join in on the fun!


http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/11/week-of-giving-thanks-h-is-for-home.html
Today is about the letter H..
 
 I love to laugh and love being around people who make me laugh.  Is there a better feeling in the world?  That pure happiness that comes from a good laugh?  I love seeing my children's sense of humor develop as well.  I love that they can make me laugh too.  I loved those moments in the classroom when a student of mine said or did something that make the whole class erupt in giggles.  So today I'm thankful for humor.  I hope you enjoy some humor this Thanksgiving with friends and family.  

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment