Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Scoop


Sunday Morning!  Now that I'm a stay at home momma I have to say that Sunday mornings have changed for me.  I really enjoy Sunday mornings and I'm not stressed about the week ahead.  Yes, I still have lots to get done today, but the stress level is considerably less.We are currently snuggled up on the couch watching Transformers Rescue Bots.  I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for my first Sunday Scoop... such a fun linky!  Here's my scoop...

My daughter wears a uniform to school so I have to be careful to make sure the correct uniform is clean and ready to go.  She has a formal and sport uniform.  Laundry is a have-to.  I'm hoping to get off to the grocery store without my kids in tow after my husband gets home from work this afternoon.  I need to check and see what time my Packers are on though.  Can't miss the Pack.  Go Pack Go!  Looking forward to getting some baking done too.  I made whole wheat pumpkin muffins yesterday.  I'm going to bake some bread in the bread machine and probably make another batch of the muffins since they disappear quickly around here.  A batch of granola would also be a good thing, but we'll see if I have the time.

As for now... we're snuggled up on the couch and I'm not moving anytime soon!  Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Snuggling up sounds good! It's very chilly this morning. Have a wonderful week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your baking, and enjoy your Sunday!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty nice day with snuggling and baking! Enjoy!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to do all of those things too...laundry, cleaning & grocery shopping. I wish I could find my motivation. :) The Packers are playing late today...if I get started, I might be able to catch the game. That can be my motivation! Go Pack!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin muffins sound amazing! I made some quick breakfast cookies this morning. Baking is always on my "hope" to do list, it is definitely a way for me to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little man was sick this morning, so we've been snuggling too. Laundry & cleaning are ALWAYS on my list! Have a great Sunday!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuggling is wonderful right now, especially where I live. You never know when it is beneficial.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete