Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A is for...

Hello!
Today is another day of giving thanks.  I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin's week of T.H.A.N.K.S.  Click the picture below to join in the fun!

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/11/week-of-giving-thanks-is-for-good-book.html

Today it's all about the letter A...
 I've shared before how much I love my Kindle Fire.  Without a public library here in the Bahamas, it has been my saving grace.  Last night was the first meeting of a book club I started.  We read Wild by Cheryl Strayed.  I made lasagna.  Everyone else brought the rest of the fixings.  We had wine.  What's a book club without a little wine?  :)  It was so much fun.  We actually did talk about the book too!  Next up for book club is Serena and The 13th Tale.  Lately I've read John Grisham's new book Lone Mountain, Jodi Piccoult's new book Leaving Time, and a couple series books by Linda Castillo and Nancy Naigle.  I've actually read some education books too.  My latest was Reading Reflex.  I used the program to help my daughter improve her reading over the summer.  What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment