Saturday, August 2, 2014

What's in your cart? Linky Party!

  
I'm linking up with Speech Room News for a What's in your cart Linky Party!  What a fabulous idea!  We all love us a sale and the back to school sale on teachers pay teachers is one I looked forward to as a classroom teacher and now as a stay at home momma.  My son and I are going to be working on preschool concepts and my daughter is entering second grade.  While we are in the Bahamas I am making sure she is keeping up with her peers in the U.S. so that when we return she will fit right back in.  Here's what's in my cart!

My daughter is working on those tricky vowel pairs and this looks like so much fun!

Vowel Pairs Flip Books
We love Jodi Southard's resources.  We have been working our way through the first grade comprehension notebook.  These assessments will help me keep track of Suri's progress and keep her on track.
Common Core Math Assessments for 2nd Grade

 Cara Carroll's alphabet interactive notebook looks perfect for Levi and I.
                                                   Interactive Alphabet Notebook {Letters A-Z}

And then a little something for myself.  :)
                                                        Commercial Font License- ALL FONTS

I'm super excited about my Ten Frame Go Fish Game.  My daughter loves playing it and it really has helped her build her sense of 10.  We all know that if our students/kids have a strong sense of 10 it sets a strong number sense foundation for success in mathematics throughout their school years.  My 3 year old son even is starting to recognize the numbers in the 10 frames.


What's in your cart?  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment